Friday, June 16, 2023

Okoboji

Thursday morning when I woke up and took Benny for a walk the air quality had deteriorated and was similar to what we experienced in Minneapolis the night before. 



We have spent the last two days of our trip in the Spirit Lake/Lake Okoboji area in northern Iowa. I bought this Tshirt for LW for Father's Day.


Here are a few other funny tshirts we saw.




We had a little visitor outside our trailer.


We went on a nature walk. Here's what we saw along the way.





That's a mama osprey protecting her nest.




We stopped at the Dickinson Nature Center and learned a few facts I'm sharing here.



Maybe this explains my eating/snacking habits. I'm actually a rabbit!




We stopped at the old Westport Schoolhouse as well. Can't ever pass up anything school related.




Then we played mini golf and walked around Arnolds Park Amusement  Park 



Tomorrow we are headed home. We have had a great time but I'm ready for my bed and shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment