Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Choose My Own Adventure



Anyone else remember those books called Choose Your Own Adventure?  You read so far and then there would be a choice for you, the reader, to make.  Based on your decision, you would flip through the book to a new chapter and continue reading.  I loved those books!
Here is an example of what one looked like.




I want to take that principle and apply it to my adventures.  But I want your help.  I will post two places that I want to visit.  You, my friends, will have an opportunity to vote for the place you think I should visit.  Based on your responses, I will visit the place receiving the most votes.  I will then post pictures and a review of the locale for all to share.

So I am going to begin here in Austin.  Our first "Choose My Adventure" choices are:



No comments:

Post a Comment