Thursday, May 26, 2022

Remodel Update

 It's been awhile since I posted an update on our remodel process. Here's where we are now.

The dining room ceiling and kitchen ceiling have been painted. 

We've been staining and staining and have closets doors and frames finished.

I've chosen carpet, tile and flooring .

The yard is coming along. Plants are thriving. Yard is growing and much easier to mow now that it had an initial mow.




Pedestal sink and toilet in Mom's bath have been removed in prep for tile floor going in. 

I've gotten to purchase a few new tools which I am so excited to have and learn to use.  I got a nail gun and a table saw.

I've taken out door jambs and hauled away most of the construction debris again.

Flooring has been pulled up and hauled away in all rooms.  Most of the original hardwood floors are still there but they are in pretty bad shape and where they added on to the house they just used plywood.  I wish I could have saved them but no such luck.









Tile has been laid in mom's bathroom.  The same tile will eventually go in our bathroom as well.




Today I started tearing off the red wainscotting in the kitchen.




Tomorrow is a big day for mom's bathroom.  New vanity, toilet, shiplap and accessories.   Pictures to come soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment