Friday, June 28, 2019

Vegas Baby$$

On a previous trip to Vegas, I had gotten down to my last $100 for gambling and I was MAD.  I sat down at a penny slot machine, put in the hundred dollar bill and hit the max bet of $2.00.  I thought: Fine, take my money and do it quickly to put me out of my misery.  About 10 spins in, I hit the free spins feature.  During the free spins, the machine did not really hit anything exciting and as the feature ended, I was thinking: well that completely sucked!  The machine began to roll out the numbers for the amount I had won in the feature and it kept rolling and rolling.  It was not dinging, ringing, or otherwise making any loud noises like machines do when you hit it big.  The money tally was just continuing to increase.  My next thought was:  great, the machine has tilted and now  the little bit I won will be voided.  Eventually the machine stopped adding up the winnings and a window popped up that said:




WTF?  I finally figured out that it was the free spins symbols that showed up to initiate the feature.  Instead of the minimum of 3 symbols, I had 5. Then an attendant showed up, checked my ID, and came with another man and handed over my tax document and the stack of money  (and a little more)you see in the picture below.


Well, that's a nice surprise and a great way to end my trip to Vegas! Thank you Planet Hollywood!

Two weeks ago we were in Vegas again to celebrate my SIL's 50th birthday.  This time, I was hitting it hot on the slots from the beginning.  One night we were at the Bellagio gambling and this is what I won.


Another day we went back to the Bellagio for some more fun and I won this.


During this trip we did do more than gamble.  We celebrated a birthday as a family.

Until next time Vegas!


No comments:

Post a Comment